The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- IP address
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To allow us to contact you regarding queries or work we will carry out for you
- To use our website
- Social Media connections
We use the information that you have given us in order to
To contact you regarding queries or work we will carry out for you
- To let you know of any services, or information you may find useful
- To analyse how you use our website
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in password or biometric protected files and apps. Information may be transferred internationally and stored on cloud servers in the USA. Data processing agreements are in place for this data transfer.
We keep contact details while we have a legitimate interest, or for 12 months. We will then dispose your information by deleting all related content from files and apps where it is stored.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate.
- You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us if you wish to make a request.
Links to other websites
Where we provide links to websites of other organisations, this privacy notice does not cover how that organisation processes personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.
You can restrict or block cookies using your browser settings.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us . See contact details above.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk